Baby Bear has been snuffling a bit for the last couple of days. (She just had the flu inhaler on Friday so put it down to that.) Last night, she snuffled and snored her way through the night ...but woke up OK and was happy to go to school.
When I picked her up tonight and gave her our usual hello hug, she felt a little warm. My first thoughts were that she was running around just before I came and was a bit warm from that. Then, I could hear her breathing in the car and she is totally stuffed up. When I took her temperature, it was 102.4!! And, they did not catch this at school! (I know. They don't hug as much as I do to feel how hot she is....but.....poor little girl.)
We just hung out this evening. She did not want any dinner. When I suggested bed, she went straight to bed (which is soooo out of the ordinary. Usually, when I suggest bed, we read and then rock first. We did not even pass "go" on this one.) She is pretty miserable with the snuffiness and the fever. I can't believe she will sleep through the night....though, I hope she does as my throat has been getting sorer and sorer throughout the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment