your mother sends you a Facebook message telling you that you are being deliquent about updating your blog? OK...yes, it has been almost a week since Halloween. OK...yes, I have still not downloaded the photos from that most sacred event. OK...yes, I have been deliquent. So...here you go mom....here are a few photos from the big day.







Unfortunately, as I downloaded these. I realized that I actually did not take a photo of little one with her hood up. Sorry mom, you do not get the full effect of Baby Bear in full Lady Bug regalia.

Here also is Baby Bear with our Mr. Potato Head Pumpkin. As we discovered from our pumpkin caving party, carved pumpkins within days of carving are taken over by bugs and mold. (Yes, I have lived in Texas for 15 years...but...this is the first year we have actually carved a pumpkin.) Thus, the leftover pumpkins from the pumpkin party were made into Mr. Potato Head Pumpkins or decorated with drawn on faces or...just left al naturale.
For Halloween, we ventured part way around the block. Baby Bear would have happily stopped after the first house. The reason. Lollipops. She happily sucked on her lolli as the rest of houses we visited. (The only reason that we actually kept going were visiting friends, who were die hards about the candy colllection.) Baby Bear was reinigorated a bit when she discovered that she is now tall enough to reach most doorbells. Thus, she would run up to the door and start ringing the doorbell. If not stopped by me, she would keep ringing the doorbell even though the door had aleady been opened and the other kiddos were grabbing for the candy.
Oh yeah....she also was a princess earlier in the day. This outfit was given to us by a friend whose daughter was in ballet. Every now and again, Baby Bear will spy it in the closet and want to be a princess or a ballerina. Too much fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment